SPR 3.74% 97.0¢ spartan resources limited

Hey Loki, I agree somewhat, the details were very light...

1. 11,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6285
    Hey Loki,
    I agree somewhat, the details were very light considering how ridiculously long we had to wait. I mean, the argued that the reason its late was to get better terms, but we are not allowed to hear them?
    I am not too fussed about the hedging, the price is going to be approx $1710. That will allow GCY to spit out around $70m for the first 2 years. The debt could be all but paid off by then, however.... when you take into account that they will develop Glenburgh straight after, the hedging amount overall will reduce as % wise as they become a 180k-200k producer, i.e 2020 onwards.

I am going to simply ring them and state that other companies (i.e KIN) were happy to provide all the information you mention on the ASX, so why not GCY...

Regarding the gold price, I really do think that we are so close to the bottom its not funny.
    Buyers are starting to step up this afternoon, as GCY is now finally, finally able to run. Fully funded (for real), exploration ramping up and the plant on schedule. DCN has shown in recent weeks that as you get closer to production, the market really does start to take notice.

I think part of the whole problem, is that GCY has basically ensured they are fully funded for both Dal and Glen, but... have not really explained this to the market well enough (a little speculation on my part), which is why the debt funding took so long? Time will tell of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.035(3.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.5¢ 98.0¢ 93.0¢ $3.639M 3.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27039 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 69176 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.