QPM 0.00% 3.8¢ queensland pacific metals limited

They locked in all of our production for Phase 1 & 2 over 30...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 880
    They locked in all of our production for Phase 1 & 2 over 30 years minus the initial 10.000 Ni tons a year for 10 years for LG & Posco.
    So they locked in 860.000 Ni tons out of the 960.000 that the projects should ever produce, which is close to 90% of available offtake.
    They got their hands on that extremely cheap IMO.
    No prepayment or anything, they just paid for shares. It was at a decent premium but that was balanced by the fact that they got granted 48m options.
    So they locked in 90% of our offtake and got 20% of the company plus options for less than 5% of the capex necessary (69m$ US).

That's why I was one of the only one not celebrating too hard at the time as, despite GM's clout, I knew it would leave us in a risky position. No bargaining chips left, a low share price and a mountain of equity to be raised, which isn't a great position to be in as an investor.

I wish I had taken my gains at the time but sadly I waited for the AFS and the subsequent SP drop. I still have 800k free carry but got my capital back from my initial 2m so not too sad either.

After almost 3 years, I really want this project to happen. We will need a serious rerate before that or something from left field IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.