SRN 0.00% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

Glad you enjoyed my novel :p Yeah its hard to argue the points...

1. 7,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2726
    Glad you enjoyed my novel Yeah its hard to argue the points Ive raised there, Ive done a lot of research into the ASX. Since inception of the ASX there have been around 37500 companies listed, and only around 2300 left listed today, so only 6% of all listed companies ever listed on ASX still exist, and of that small percentage of survivors listed an even tinier fraction are profitable, only around 500 currently listed companies actually make money.

Out of those 500 companies that are profitable and paying dividends ( 1.3% of the all companies that have been ever listed in Australia) interestingly but maybe not surprising nearly half of their combined total profits and dividends come from just six companies – the big four banks, BHP and RIO, which are all more than 100 years old.

That leaves the remaining 75% or so of currently listed companies, around 1,720 companies that are not making money, barely solvent and will probably run out of money at some point which means more capital raises (Yes SRN falls into this category) diluting holders and eventually suffer the same fate as the 33,000 other companies over the years that just disappear from the ASX worthless.

As I said the lessons to learn are be aware when your in profit on these spec shares, realise its a rarity, and take some mulla off the table.

Im curious on your comment " I also think current management have done an outstanding job recently." What is the outstanding job they have done? I want to be bullish on the stock I own, so im not being facetous here, really want to know whats the good job they have done, other for themselves of draining the company accounts $3 mill odd these last years paying themselves? You talking about the non binding MOUs they have got done in the last 2 years that look like wont lead to anything?
    Last edited by amb005: 18/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $154 22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 10127464 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8311568 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.