SRN 0.00% 0.8¢ surefire resources nl

I'm unfortunately out, and it's a huge financial hit for me. But...

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I'm unfortunately out, and it's a huge financial hit for me. But @amb005 's pertinent points have really got me thinking, and this is the reason I like seeing dissenting views on Hotcopper, whether or not they are genuinely warranted. I think it's very important to not be married to any stock, and that I should take everything in consideration.

In light of these declining prices at above average volumes without news, concerns about cash burn/remaining cash in bank, allegedly conflicting interests displayed by Vlad causing doubt about integrity and, most importantly, low vanadium prices in the short and medium term, have been factors to changing my investment strategy.

I still think this stock has a lot of potential, but weighing out the risks, I just can't afford to lose any more money. I don't think I held as much as a few of you hold, but it's still been a very significant portion of my little portfolio.

I may or may not return to this stock, but for now, this is it. Wish you all the best.

I await all the hate mail, and "this is not an airport, no need to announce your departure" comments ...
    Last edited by Wintersun: 21/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.941K 617.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 742584 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 11471229 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.