SRN 0.00% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

I can understand SH getting frustrated and selling. it has...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    I can understand SH getting frustrated and selling. it has crossed my mind as well. The relentless selling just isn't stopping the lack of Ann over the last 6 -8 weeks is disappointing. A company update or something from our new CEO would have been appreciated to give us SH some confidence we are on track in moving Victory Bore forward. Management have the advantage of knowing what is happening but as SH we can only speculate and hope Management have us covered.
    Iam holding 10M in total and like everyone Iam in the red so yes Iam concerned.

I am hoping come July our SP settles down
    and Ann start to flow.

I went back over all the announcements to remind myself why Iam holding SRN plus over the years I have spoken to Vlad regarding SRN and where he wants to take it and that is why Iam still holding.

Vlad contacted me regarding my last post stating management don't give a rats about us SH. He wasn't happy which is good in my opinion as number 1 he is reading HC and listening to what us SH concerns are and 2 he does want to see SH profit as he stated he has a lot riding on SRN as well.
    Like I said before I will ride this out and hope Vlad and management can deliver.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $14.78K 2.131M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 12010465 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3939143 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.