BYE 0.00% 5.4¢ byron energy limited

boysy1>Interesting to note the drill rig noted on the...

1. 562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    boysy1>Interesting to note the drill rig noted on the applications was the enterprise 264 not the EOD351

Thanks boysy1. Let's hope they got a good, really good, deal. Considering their history.

chris6 > oil and gas at good levels.... (Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Not Held)

How can you honestly have a buy sentiment but not hold any shares? Run out of cash?

In other news
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3186/3186057-8887bbf4d008cdb25dd3c2ea5ceb9449.jpg
    (source oilprice.org)

NG rising past $3 would seem to indicate restrained US fracking which is good news for the SM71 cashcow on the OEL and BYE front. The issues in the middle east are flaring up. I wonder how this will affect the gas/oil fields in the Mediterranean?

The vaccine roll out is continuing at a great pace in the US. People who are vaccinated do not need to wear masks and get a free krispy kreme. The roll out has even been extended to the youth. With a surge in QE and a lack of things in the past to spend things on I am expecting a surge in the US. And a subsequent surge in demand for fuel (cars/ trucks) and gas(plastics/electricity).

The historic "driving season" in the US starts in the next few weeks. Hope they get that pipe line fixed in the US.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.