ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    boysy1>Not sure a declining G#1 or Dead G#2 well could be considered low risk in the slightest.

This concerned me as well. I had hoped that these wells would keep plugging away and at least pay for themselves especially with the current stable oil price at $65 per barrel. I hope they can resolve the issue caused by the shutdown and get G#2 producing again. We will see.

boysy1>changed from current production to quarterly averages to further cloud actual field performance data in case anyone didn’t see that slight of hand.

I had not noticed this. Thanks for bring this to my attention. Much appreciated. In managements mind they have 3 months to resolve this issue. Let's hope they double down and get things back online.

Chris6> Who cares.. almost an hour in and 0 volume

Chris, you make a good point. The "itty bitty", "buy 2 shares here and sell 3 there" has stopped. Since retail buyers generally have to pay $5 to trade this would seem to indicate that the big players (such as yourself) have left. Meaning the share price will be set by retail. This removal of liquidity might lead to a very rocky ride for the share price.

And in other news

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3199/3199201-62637a8c868659bf72b4756e289a1701.jpg
    (source oilprice.org)

NG has again stayed at the $3 price tag. Which means there still has not been a surge in Fracking. Everything seems .... stable. Well at least for the price of oil.

And yet more news

Oil prices dropped again early on Thursday after Iran’s president said that the world powers had accepted during the latest round of talks that sanctions against Iran would be lifted.
    >https://oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/Oil-Prices-Fall-As-Iran-Claims-Sanctions-Will-Be-Lifted.html

This caught my attention. Who in their right mind, announces to the world, a concessions when negotiations are ongoing and at best unofficial? This will just piss off forces that don't want that to happen. Sabotage?

And even more news

Protests across Colombia, which have been raging for almost a month now, are hurting the oil and gas industry as producers are forced to shut in wells because of roadblocks and transport restrictions.
    https://oilprice.com/Geopolitics/South-America/Colombias-Oil-Industry-Is-Desperate-For-Protests-To-End.html

Well I am glad BYE is drilling offshore. If this protest is effective, and it seems to be, then it will only be a matter of time before the environmental zealots roll this out all over the world. Its easy to harass on land. Not so much off coast where you have to swim to your target.

As always, enjoy your weekend.

Badger192

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.