TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Maybe you're right Yummy. It's been a humourous and and utterly...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Maybe you're right Yummy. It's been a humourous and and utterly predictable outcome but all good things must come to an end.. You must admit Yummy that it's been a fun ride......finding the lost reef in the jungle, the biggest magnetic anomaly in the galaxy, all the old school chicanery, smoke and mirrors, resource estimates from the 1980's, drilling holes down dip of the structure, not botherig to do the grade control properly, because it was sooooo rich, counting lots of chickens before they hatched, omitting holes from cross sections 'cause they looked a bit crap.... Mt Freda, vats, dewatering, buying an arsenic resource/plant in case there was a sudden unexpected run on As. Takes you back to the bad old days of penny-dreadful resource stocks.
    BTW, I did post as a non-holder on Cudeco too which had the same MO as Ebola for long enough, and would you believe it, had the same outcome for shareholders too. Where to next? I guess we have to watch out for where these directors/major shareholders pop up again so we can all get in on the fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.