TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Shareholders of TBA, I can see the lawyers gunning their...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Shareholders of TBA, I can see the lawyers gunning their hands.Eagles are suggesting the culprit is the mining company management who have failed the company and were totally, inept, incompetent and the entire reason for the company’s current financial position. I am advised the mining management company has no formal mining qualified directors or executives, just a one man band with a “jack of all trades” director. If this is true, it’s no wonder we are where we are and people must be held accountable. So this is where the class action needs to begin and draw the evidence of the blame into the arena. 66% of the limp Directors resigning, cap in hand, head down in disgrace with the out of control budgeting, non board approved decision making and expose possible dodgy deals and possible secret commissions possibly sanctioned. Where did $23m in 12 months go! ? Only 60,000 tonnes mined. Divide 60,000 into $23mmsillGive you the price of each tonne mined. Should be $A3.00 (three dollars)All will come out in the wash when under oath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.