TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Ann: Debt Repayment Extension and Director Resignations, page-8

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Old car, the CFO and Co secretary both resigned because they were aware the company was trading whilst insolvent. The directors were probably convinced by the MD “ don’t worry about the CFO and Co Sec, I’ve got rich friends, they believe anything I say, you must stay. Stay, and they did and with their grubby hands out every week, knowing it was illegal to stay and take money and take on debts, while we shareholders suffered, while these parasites getting their big $$! and now, we’ll guys, your going to have to pay it all back plus your other assets until it’s all paid back. Not so funny now eh? This is real karma. Now, all we have is a captain without a crew and an unseaworthy ship. While the MD sipped champagne and saw “ NUTTING” I see “NUTTING”like “Shultz” we could all see the writing on the wall. Only people laughing now are the mining manager ( not for much longer) and contractors who sucked all our money out of our bank. Now what Captain Byron? Probably worked out by now can’t run a mining operation from your Sydney office.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.