MDT 0.00% 5.2¢ macquarie ddr trust

When the share price ran to 18c i dont know why they did not do...

1. 289 Posts.
    When the share price ran to 18c i dont know why they did not do a cap raising then...

I think one of the following will happen

1. MQG will do exactly what they did with GMG, lend MDT the money , in exchange for shares. Which they will sell off as soon as the share price recovers.

2. They might make a deal with Orbis, not a take over deal, but some sort of loan for shares/options etc. This would explain why they are still buying.

3. Make an agreement with the banks to start selling off the assets, and basically finish up the trust.

Unfortunately none of these are going to bide well for the share owners, at the end of the day the banks, MQG, and the directors don't care about the share holders. (do the directors have many shares?)

This reminds me of GMG, the difference then is that Greg Goodman owns a lot of shares and there for had a big interest in the outcome, here i am not so sure the same applies.

I used to have 1mil shares, but sold out at a $34K loss, would now be $68K. I will keep watching as if the opp arises i would like to get my money back..

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.