EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ann: Dec 2016 Quarterly Activity and Cashflow Report, page-13

1. 4,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    docmin24

Look at our structure, is it really the best? KA CEO?, TI what does he really bring to us?, we have 3 Geo's SB, Milton and Ian Patton all good guys but surely we can fine tune this here, PG big investor?, TV?, RR CFO is this the best person and going off where we are maybe not? I maintain we don't have the right mix here and the decisions made and all these consultants hired has effected us bigger than we would like imo. We can do better, it's NOT board bashing! it is being honest and look at our investment after all this time look where we are for gods sake!!!! If I was MIN look at how they run their company and look how we are run simple isn't it..

Doc I am not to happy with this bit director are not good at consultants as they get paid for ever .
    In the long run it is cheaper to get out side people and they tend to keep uptodate with new methods and directors do not.
    Then you say look at MIN how they run their company in running it would that be why they invested in EGO as they must know something we do not.
    Normally when a company invest the amount MIN invested they want a board seat to keep an eye on their investment to me that mean they are happy with the way EGO is going as have nearly our total market cap invested with the loan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.