AMI 0.00% 22.0¢ aurelia metals limited

I just have to applaud vcr999! Having read the codswallop from...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I just have to applaud vcr999! Having read the codswallop from ‘non holders’ my first thought is always’ what is their agenda?’ it cannot be to please the current shareholders who watch the value of their stock decrease day after day so what is it? I also wonder how they get so many ‘likes’ for their negative comments which makes me think ‘there are a lot of non holders watching this stock like a hawk that are waiting for more holders to get the jitters and sell their stock!’ Only for them to snap up a bargain! Facts speak louder than words and not once did the ‘non holder’ mention the Federation discovery which has been recognised worldwide for its potential. Why would this be?
    I am with vcr999 and will continue to purchase this stock at my own strategy at every $0.005 it drops. I say thank you to all the sellers that cannot see the true potential of this stock and I wish them good fortune in their future investments. In my opinion, every cent ploughed into this stock is going to accumulate. It may take patience, which is the key to success, especially with AMI but I would never be persuaded by some ‘codswallop’ especially from a ‘non holder!’.
    GLTAH
    Regards
    Peakabooau

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $372.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3011 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 807895 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.43am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.