AMI 0.00% 15.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: Dec19 Quarterly Report, page-28

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    The December quarter indeed lived up to management anticipation of a rather bad one, so that cab is off the rank. As for the ore grades declining at the Peak Mine, that was quite alarming so worth keeping watch over to ensure that things won't prevail in that trend. The cash balance looks quite good and continues to be a reason to support the case that the company is not in a condition to worry too much about. The March quarter seems to point to more positive results which hopefully delivers. Given the almost 9% price rise today by close of business, this suggests to me some investors are willing to take that to the bank.

I am still puzzled by the sudden departure if Jim Simpson and what now of the CSA mine, as in who will step up to acquire it.

The water shortage situation in Cobar indeed is a cause for much worry. Hopefully the Indian Ocean dipole breaking will be positive for the rainfall in the inland of Eastern Australia. I have noticed that parts of the deserts in Western Australia and the Northern Territories received a drenching and some of that rain system is being blown eastwards. We need that rain very much if for the sake of the farmers who do much to feed our nation, as well as the mine workers who are making a living too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.