TEG 2.38% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: December 2013 Quarterly Report , page-2

1. 21,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2058
    Would you believe all the bulls@#$ that they have to go through for a relatively pissy and insignificant agreement? And this country wants everyone to believe that they are aiming to be one of the top 8 economies in the world!! What a lot of crap!!

But, I've said it before, for such a relatively insignificant agreement, why does the President of the Indonesian Central Government have to be involved? Are they serious? Or, is there a new directive that he has to be involved when dealing with applications from Australian companies? He can't stand Abbott and I still would not be surprised if that one phone call that wasn't made, exaccerbated by the current "boats" fiasco, isn't helping us one little bit.
    Doesn't seem that the company can do any more than they seem to be doing.
    The next few days even will have to tell us about the expiry date of the current extension and frankly, if we don't hear anything in that time, we should tell Aceh that we are walking out at the end of February, forever, and see if that gets any reaction.
    Frankly, won't be a great loss as the Achinese and our management are the only ones getting anything out of it if we can't develop the remainder of the lease. If they offered us a further extension only, with no guarantee of the 30 year lease, we should just walk away, period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $37.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.84K 375.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8171575 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2724530 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.