IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Ann: December 2014 Activities Report, App5B and Tenement Info, page-34

1. 16 Posts.
    Nectar, DM,
    Unfortunately my decision was influenced by your over zealous posting, for me it's been an expensive education. Your psychology / behaviour is fascinating, you have come out swinging in a style akin to a child being cornered in a playground argument.
    I know you will dodge and evade this question under the guise of privacy or some similar motherhood defence but I'll ask it anyway...what is you average cost and approx holding? Is your $$ where your mouth is? As others have I glean from your post that you have a unique personality, if in fact you genuinely believe in your posts.

I do not post often and have pm'd you with no response - you do not impress as a genuine individual do not add value to this forum.

Perhaps you could also provide an overview on the success of your SDL investment? Your posting style in relation to that stock mirrored your style here. I do hope you have enjoyment outside of 'share posting', let me make one thing clear you have misled punters investment decisions to their detriment - this probably does not weight in on your day to day cognitions.

Mods - suggest you lock this individual. You never know he / she may just be your next litigious test.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.