IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Ann: December 2014 Activities Report, App5B and Tenement Info, page-35

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Bloody classic Nectar signing off as Kiwibirdl. Figured out the connection the very first time Kiwibirdl posted and used the phrase 'jewellery boxes'. 'Now that could only come from one person' I thought to myself, other than the masterful Stephen Promnitz or Tony Burgess (apologies to Tony for placing you in the same sentence as our old buddy Stephen).

In defence of Nectarbirdlminer, I have a sneaking suspicion that he might be (or may have been prior to further dilution) a Top 20 shareholder? If so, I can understand that if you had a bucket load shares that had fallen almost 90% in less than 12 months, why you would be spruiking gold from the multinic heavens in an attempt to salvage your once small fortune from the remains of a smouldering catastrophe.

But the truth of the matter is that the previous management's utter incompetence (IMO) has made it virtually impossible for the company to progress without some serious MASS DILUTION saving the day. And that's assuming a renewal of the EL is granted by the courts in the face of ongoing local opposition. IMO it's no surprise that IDC's share price is range bound at @1c while many peers (especially profit making gold producers) are up more than 50% in the space of a month or so.

Nectarbirdlminer, I am in your corner as far as the fundamentals & LT prospects for Gold and gold miners go, but the issue here is not of Greece, the EU nor Russia (perhaps you should be posting such articles on the Gold forum as they're more relevant there IMO). The issue here is a slowly developing story of impending further destruction of current shareholders equity via inevitable MASS dilution.

My sincere guess is the next capital raise will be @1c and a similar deal might will be offered to any new JV partner/s that come on board as well as Sir Jonah of course. Also realise that revenue and profits from any future operations at Mt.Kare are STILL many months away at best from being realised.
    2015 is about renewing the EL, defending allegations, fundraising, gaining access to Mt.Kare & conducting further exploration is it not? Well they're already they're behind the eightball with sweet FA progress in January & 11 months remaining.
    IMO the best current shareholders can hope for in the short term is a form of gold loan on future production to minimise the fallout of a catastrophic no. of additional shares being issued. That would be a good result given the current situation IMO.

Nectarbirdlminer, honestly I wish you the best of luck with your investment in IDC. Last month I moved my remaining capital in IDC into a few beaten up (but still profitable ) gold producers who are beginning to seriously benefit from the rise in the Aussie gold price. There's money to be made if you look in the right places, just not with this junior for a long while at best IMHO.

GLTA
    Last edited by elphamale: 02/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.