IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Ann: December 2014 Activities Report, App5B and Tenement Info, page-51

1. 1,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    My overall view of IDC is this. $100 million in cash frittered away by previous management for no obvious progress.If as some well known rampers have suggested that Mt Kare has 8 proven bonanza zones then the project would have been snapped up by one of the majors. Considering Porgera has only one Bonanza Zone. The announcements on the progress/none progress of the adit has been ridiculous. All thats required to develop a 3m x 3m adit are a genset, compressor, small loader or bobcat, Explosive magazines plus 6 men including 4 Airleg miners plus their gear. Would work out to about 4/6m of advance per 24 hours. Instead you have several court cases including objections to the granting of the Exploration licence and a not very happy local population, no money to actually drill or develop, machinery supposedly parked up at Mt Hagen rusting away in the tropical heat, doesnt do much for the hydraulic hoses either. If anybody has faith in the project then be aware there are some major obstacles to overcome before any of this gets off the ground. In its present form i dont think it will, but thats only my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.