IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Ann: December 2014 Activities Report, App5B and Tenement Info, page-55

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Nectar, IOM! You write arrant nonsense, IDC have not proven up the bonanza zones , it's all built on some conceptual studies which haven't , as yet , been proven , nor IMO is Mt.Kare ever likely to morph into another Mt Porgera . Are you suggesting that 8 bonanza zones at Mt. Kare( as yet untested ) makes them potentially 8 times better than Mt. Porgera ? I think you hope to deceive the faithful with that little spiel, you are a real comic . Porgera's bonanza zone was an incredible 5m. tons @ 27g/au/ ton.( IMO all bonanza zones are certainly not equal) All the current drill data from Mt.Kare indicates a modest underground gold prospect running at only 5 -10 g/au/ton. in spite of the fact IDC have intersected several of the bonanza zones. not particularly brilliant for a company that doesn't have legal title, as yet ,and is on the verge of going broke. If you are relying on the GP on save you ,IMO you will probably be unlucky there. All the indications suggest that., in spite of the world's economic woes they haven't acted as a catalyst for a bull market in gold. Probably the GP is more likely to be range bound in the foreseeable future.In $US IMO it's likely to come back a bit. No doubt you will produce more technicolour posts showing gold rocketing to $US2000/oz. What can your hero Rodan do to save you? bugger all IMO . Your hero is a contractor not an alchemist. Sir Samuel Jonah has nothing to lose bearing in mind that the faithful are carrying all the loses to date. IMO Sir Jonah will probably come out of IDC in the red whatever happens. Good luck to him.But I doubt he will be able to turn this disaster around. IDC wasted US$100m , perhaps there was some jiggery-pokery going on ? Mind you it's a bit like yourself with your aliases but on a much bigger scale. You should quit HC you have done enough damage! BOLTA! You will need it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.