IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Hi jack456, IMO! You have to admit there are some oddball...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi jack456, IMO! You have to admit there are some oddball posters on IDC! Getting back to reality, IF what you say regarding the EL is true then IDC is dead, no ifs or buts on that score. Maybe PNG mining laws proves to be more flexible, enabling IDC to retain legal title of the EL? Lets hope so . My beef is with the way the exploration has been conducted . IDC had inherited a very useful drill data base, Mt. Kare was a genuine gold prospect in its own right , if IDC had prospected the EL systematically and had been more prudent with the exploration dollar, and the $US100m had been used to advance IDC (no disgraceful jiggery-pockery involved).we would be on the way to proving up a modest , high grade underground mine. The PNG government have recently opted to take a 5% investment in KGD , surely Mt. Kare would have warranted a similar investment? What a different company we could have been had the hierarchy not been such rabid believers in the concept that Mt. Kare was a Porgera doppelganger! I suspect our ex CEO( God knows how he could have got the job!) probably got so carried away with the concept of another Porgera that he figured he could promise the land owners the earth. . God knows how much it has cost us. Porgera has also had some problems with the locals in recent times, that's probably a valid reason not to push the Porgera analogy too far! As a bonus it also stifles nectar! IMO Mt. Kare is no Porgera! BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.