IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Ann: December 2014 Activities Report, App5B and Tenement Info, page-82

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi penrice, IMO! One certainty , if IDC fail to get legal title then IDC is kaput! Who is the likely to gain most from such a situation? Probably the outfit who next acquires legal title to the EL. Why should shareholders like yourself suffer for the sins of previous management? Because its a cruel world and it's a good example of caveat emptor. buyer beware! You have been unlucky, you have trusted an incompetent management to do the right thing , they clearly haven't ! Possibly greed and avarice have also played a part in the debacle. Personally I reckon that they utilised the Porgera analogy to enable them to jettison the normal prudent exploration practices, I suspect money was spent like water! Mt. Kare may have a future as a gold prospect. Unlikely to morph into a Porgera but could be a small /medium underground mine in the future. IMO the current problems will certainly be resolved for IDC if they fail to acquire the EL because IDC would no longer exist! Not sure if I'd give IDC another crack of the whip considering their record , we will see in due course. Crikey you are a brave soul increasing your holdings at this time! BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.