EQX 0.00% 12.0¢ equatorial resources limited

Westcott, Please do some RESEARCH! Welborn remains a Director....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Westcott,
    Please do some RESEARCH! Welborn remains a Director. He just isn't swanning around like Guilio calling himself CEO and charging 750k a year.
    Mayoko sold for $5million CASH - This represents about a quarter of SDL's current market cap and so in my book in the current market is a stunningly good deal. EQX have battened down the hatches and protected the company by keeping $40 MILLION in cash.
    When we were debating a year ago SDL had a market cap above $100 million and EQX was circa $25 million. Now EQX has $40 million in cash and SDL is worthless. In this regard my downside analysis of a year ago has proved correct. Your statements both then and now are rubbish.
    EQX owns 100% of Badondo and so has good leverage on any infrastructure progress in the region. No debt. All the many long term factors that you bang on about (China strategy, railways, ports, iron ore in the jungle, etc) are all great news for EQX.
    They also have a 2% royalty on Mayoko if/when that gets into production.
    In the meantime I am sure Middlemas, Welborn, et al are also looking around for new assets. Something they do very well.
    Most importantly they have been responsible with shareholder value and haven't p1ssed it away on dreams and salaries.
    You backed a loser buddy!
    J9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.