PTX 5.13% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: December 2015 Appendix 4C - Quarterly, page-3

1. 1,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Welcome on board, Conrad.I think you have done rather well...bought down near the bottom.Some on the posters on this thread have paid equivalently up to 36c prior to post reconstruction and then there was a placement to Patersons equivalent to 20c.I also bought at around 30c and have luckily had the money to average down and take up the SPP but only because I passionately believe in the stock

Each presentation throws up new angles to analyse the company and why I feel comfortable with my original decision, for example;

*Biotechs are not always easy to understand but the presentation makes it very easy for the full range of investors from retail to biotech fund managers to understand the goals the the company.
    *Most people I would say has been touched in life by the research PTX is doing into the various cancers.Iam not young and I have been touched in many ways by the cancers that the company is researching.I have lost two friends in their 50s to bone marrow disease living less than 5 years after discovery of it.
    *The star studded line up that are doing the research are staking their reputations on the trials.Professor Sebti"s "baby" the inventor of PTX 200 and PTX100 as the presentation states underlies the honesty and the passion that makes us as investors know that this is the real deal and not just smoke and mirrors.
    *It is clear now that the US investors are being primed to participate down the track through a Nasdaq listing...it just needs some success in a /or some trials and with all the news coming up... this is what we hope.
    *The company can be transformed in MC within 12-18 months and if the announcements are really big this company go against general market direction...the money in drug companies is the telling factor.

I was in a lot of promising resource and oil companies ...I still have them..still waiting patiently after a number of years...PTX I will not have to wait so long and I believe it is my"get out of gaol free card" but it depends on success .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $33.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $3.956K 97.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3550 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 66157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.