SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

This theory of previous losses being claimable is all new to me,...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    This theory of previous losses being claimable is all new to me, and at first I thought it would be great (easy) to have losses to counter the profit and for INTIGER to show (NET Profit After Tax) of $1 million.

But then, if INTIGER doesn't have the luxury of showing profit straight up by using SRT 's previous year losses, as educated posters have explained...
    Does that reverse the theory now, and tells us that INTIGER's revenue is much higher than what we thought, perhaps in the range of $10/$15 million dollars a year (dependant on wages), to pay the 70 staff plus all outgoings - and still hit milestone 1 of NPAT $1 million?

So, did this stock just get stronger, and the acquisition more AMAZING? (Perhaps some of the buying, considering most are already set by now - tells me yes, and that DD is inked and ready).

GLTAH, and I guess all will be revealed in the DD for the public to know (by Friday). It's like xmas excitement in March, counting down the sleeps/or after yesterday's action - the lack of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.