VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

IMO, Schache has to go, big part of the problem, best I don't...

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    IMO, Schache has to go, big part of the problem, best I don't comment on Spurling, other than way past use by date, Lamont possibility for a short transitionary period, Pattison only if he is part of the solution, but those decisions are way past the VXL Board, or equity.

Mencel SB given the opportunity as Operations Mgr and perhaps groomed for the CEO role. This company needs an Amanda Lacraze type CEO/Exec Chair to clean out the frathouse like she did at Lynas, and sharply focus on what actually matters. Unlike RE, producing graphite is not hugely complex, but VXL has suffered from atrocious mgt all the way down the line, they need an experienced mgr that understands how to make a company work more than anything else. Simply a total lack of effective mgt has got VXL to this point, and after riding the Lynas saga I'm kicking myself (big time) for not recognising it much earlier. Uley is a world class asset, Board SB be hung as traitors if it falls out of Australian control, no apologies if that sounds a tad emotive.

Whiteley is probably essential, firstly to retain existing customers, waiting, waiting, and to rebuild credibility in the market if they can get this thing going again. He gave me a couple of hours in Berlin, told me Uley graphite is equal to the best he's seen in something like 20 yrs in the industry, and I think I'll take his opinion over mongo's.

Best case scenario existing equity retains 50%, our esteemed Board dug a seriously deep hole creating absolutely nothing, but Uley is probably good enough to drag us out of the kaa kaa if some half lucid mgt gets hold of it.

mongo's thrashed around all over SER & its siblings without ever once coming close to the right Q, why did the SER Board hand off control of Uley to nuff nuffs? Particularly given the SER Board has a LOT of skin in the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.