VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

What i take satisfaction from ausheds is that i foresaw the...

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    What i take satisfaction from ausheds is that i foresaw the financial mess that VXL is in and encouraged a few others to sell well before the mothballing. They thanked me at the time and no doubt they don't bother with this thread now. Your current position is that management stuffed it all up and even though i made the most important call of all i've copped flack for maintaining confidence in CD. You see i am a manager and perhaps more understanding of the challenges of senior management positions. I've been accused of stuffing up an organisation and also won an award for managing another and i know that whether or not one is seen as a good manager or a poor one has a hell of a lot to do with the company and its circumstances. Just put yourself in CD's shoes and think about his challenges, an environmental axe hanging over the company, the acquifer and dam would have been high on his agenda and he did well there. He oversaw the training of a raw workforce. He was unlucky, VXl tried to enter the market at absolutely the worst time in a decade and then he was operating on a shoestring and facing a high cost of production. He was innovative and pioneered mining techniques to target the highest grade mineral but in the end he fell off the high wire. Not saying that no mistakes were made, he should have moved quicker to remedy production bottlenecks but was probably hoping to run at less than nameplate and sell mineral to turn a profit and then use that to fund the upgrade. But the market for mineral just kept getting worse. In my opinion you have scapegoated him and he doesn't deserve that and you now think that changing the Board membership around is a key to success. It probably isn't you know.
    Last edited by m0ngy: 15/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.