VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

Aushed - I accept your view about Schache & Spurling - you...

1. zog
    2,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    Aushed - I accept your view about Schache & Spurling - you possible know them, I don't. I was merely going on their CV's and wanting some continuity from the old to the new (I always wanted them to be replaced). The important position is the new Chairman as he will be responsible for board renewal (along with a potential white knight). As I see in Chimaera just want out right now, however if they are to be the white knight then they will have the call on who is on the board; I would have thought their confidence in Ian P was waning after his role in failing to safeguard their interests. Maybe SER (or a director) will chair the new board, they do know how to run a company on a shoestring but have no one with the stature of Amanda Lacraze. Whilst I don't live in SA I certainly echo your views that VXL is the type of company the state needs, if properly managed. Unfortunately the state does appear to have exasperated VXL's problems with some of the environmental requirements being IMO unnecessarily strict, but that's Australia wide. I must say that once VXL belatedly got there act together (as late as December 2014) and the state gave environmental approval came fairly quickly (at the IPO I thought that all approvals were in place - one reason I bought in; I feel very sore about this, although the ultimate balls up was uneconomic processing).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.