DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

Guys, loving the green in my brokerage account (finally)! :)...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Guys, loving the green in my brokerage account (finally)! Been a great adventure holding the stock for about a year now and loading up gradually to a max of what I am comfortable with (by comfortable I mean: if I lose it all, that's cool...it's the ride that counts

Now, on a serious note: as usual, let me be the more "skeptical" holder. When it comes to partners and recognized names, based on my gut feeling and the research I have done, I'd count more on lower key partners such as 7/11, and other grocery chains and stores. The strategy for AirPocket is clear: build critical mass of users, and achieve that by leveraging what the potential users "trust" already - their local grocery stores. I suspect this will be the "alpha and the omega" of the launch strategy.

DigitalX will manage their cross-border cashflows to back up the AirPocket transfers themselves (possibly through an exclusive bank partnership, meaning using the bank's services at usual than cheaper fees, but not a bank partnership in any other sense).

Google, Apple... don't see that as likely at all

It's good to be enthusiastic, but it's even better to be realistically pessimistic (and then be positively surprised .

Ps: I see the quarterly report as positive, but feel that it could be worded in a more clear and concise manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.