DCC 1.89% 5.4¢ digitalx limited

Definitely an intriguing comment, but lets not get ahead of...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Definitely an intriguing comment, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Where will Apple, Google, AMEX, Visa and Mastercard particularly derive value from partnering with this venture? ApplePay and Google Wallet already exist to facilitate a similar purpose (obviously without the Blockchain tech), while AMEX, Visa and Mastercard are the archetypical payment service this new technology seeks to replace long-term. Retail chains and online vendors seem to be the most logical vendors to me, given that charges incurred by both businesses and customers should be reduced by AirPocket. This fact doesn't exactly benefit these entities.

Have been holding this since the beginning, but I prefer to remain realistic here. Glad to see some major banks finally getting on board with Blockchain, with the recent R3 group test (in case you missed it: https://thestack.com/cloud/2016/01/...itcoin-tech-in-traditional-bank-transactions/). Interesting discussion around the potential partners though!

Cheers,
    PS

IMO, DYOR, GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $92.11K 1.752M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 113878 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 188678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.