BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Unless I'm wrong it doesn't seem like any capex was planned....

1. 175 Posts.
    Unless I'm wrong it doesn't seem like any capex was planned. Thankfully exploration costs have been fairly low of late. Management/ is a couple of mil I will concede that. I think if we go the result you were talking about though I'd be thrilled. It would signify a massive 180 in company direction. I think it will actually come in a bit under that although im hoping improved management makes a big difference. Certainly maca seems to have made a difference as well.

Lots of ifs but if gold continues up and we got anything close to the result you suggested (avg of 40k a quarter) then we'd be sitting pretty.

I also think there will be a lot more economic turmoil to come. Couple of big is hedge funds shorting the Chinese yuan. Good article I read this morning here: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/03/kyle-bass-china-banks-months-away-from-danger-territory.html

I feel a little bad trading on misery but at the end of the day people's greed and systemic corruption puts them in these situations.

Scream

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.