CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Ok, so we have the Cisco gold and emc industry partnerships....

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Ok, so we have the Cisco gold and emc industry partnerships. Because we have aquired l7 . Now I have to ask a few questions to sort of gauge how big an impact this might be. Could it be possible that we already had people with the expertise in cnw? Thus not really requiring the need for the said experts that l7 had before? Also I get that Cisco gold allows you to get or use Cisco resources and increase profitability. However how important was this to l7 before? Ie did they also have other industry partnerships besides the aforementioned emc. Or do they just deal with these two companies. Are you a client of l7 because of their Cisco gold partnership? I guess what I'm trying to ask is is how important is Cisco gold? How easy is it to find such employees with these skills? What's the impact of changing from gold to non gold Please forgive me for I'm not in IT but it'll be interesting to know. Also we are talking about industry partnerships not clients. How easy is it to change to existing industry partnerships that cnw currently has?

Also with regards to the lease . That can be subleased or be renegotiated with the landlord . Sure a penalty might be applied but not the end of the world .

You mentioned that u believe that cnw will come good in mid term - what catalyst are you expecting?
    Last edited by Chocomuncher: 02/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.