CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

My issue was with Amcom /L7 and not being able to understand the...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    My issue was with Amcom /L7 and not being able to understand the acquisition, it makes zero sense other than sentimental to one of the CNW directors.
    To me, without retaining gold, and the staff required to keep the certification, all I see from the acquisition of L7 is negative value and cost.

I hope they do manage to retain the gold partnership, it's hard to do business in the networking space in Perth without it. But not impossible, take empired and the western power contract and they're not gold.

Perth simply is a Cisco town, and unless you sell and support it, you won't get anywhere in the network space, I've had a hard enough time getting alternative vendors a look in if it doesn't start with C.

In saying that, because i know the calibre of staff, and the potential of the company, I have no issue throwing in for a MT/LT stake, regardless of a acquisition that to me and numerous others makes little sense, they're certainly not going away, and given the move into 'as a service' contracts, there's still the requirement and space for CNW to fill in the managed service and straight out project space.

Getting a chunk of the government tender, I'll say it now and be prepared to wear it, I doubt they'll get a look in, unless there's an insider link. Even if they were able to compete on price, they're not big enough to handle it by themselves and the staff they got from L7 is a drop in the ocean. I can list the technical skillset for the staff they acquired and it's nothing unique or special, and now I think about it, the 'government expert' (note one, not plural) is a guy that designed and worked on the wireless at Fiona Stanley hospital, under the direction of a scope from BT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.