CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Quick reply. Lease, yes they could, however they will be moving...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120

Quick reply.

Lease, yes they could, however they will be moving their staff to the building. From memory, 256 Adelaide tce.

Staff at CNW having the required certifications before acquisition. No/not in sufficient quantity, and it takes upto 2 years+ to work your way up to Cisco gold naturally.

Unsure on the exact requirements for EMC, but one of the staff members they wanted to get in the deal, stayed within the Amcom cloud division.

In order to supply and install vblocks, a end to end solution from EMC/Cisco/VMware See below for the requirements and then the current partners.

http://www.vce.com/asset/documents/solution-provider-partner-program-aag.pdf

http://www.vce.com/partners/partner-finder-results.aspx?partnertype=4&country=australia&key=A

Being a gold partner, has significant support and rebate implications, essentially the ability to get the right people involved and to make it worth while.

Currently in Perth, vendors are working on a cost +2-3% margin for Cisco hardware supply. If you can't compete at those levels you won't get a look in. Additional % is provided back via rebates.

This is a personal comment: given the screw around with all the staff losses, account manager changes (4 in 12 months on a key client) inability to provide technical resources within a short time frame, we lost faith in the Amcom management of L7. Note I said Amcom.
    Post sale, no one at any level was contacted by either Amcom or cirrus to discuss next steps for existing contracts and support agreements.

Ok not so short.

Why am I still positive? Every other vendor bar a few are moving towards cloud and as a service xx subscription models. In the core networking and DC space, it just doesn't work at an enterprise (aka where the money is) level.
    CNW management knows this, and have sufficient experience within the Perth market to exploit the gap that will be left behind.
    I know several of the key stakeholders, as well as several of the staff.
    As long as they don't try and over extend themselves and attempt to grow too large (inter state) I'm still happy to hold them. Given the recent price movement, I won't be adding anymore after my recent top up until I see some positive announcements, but again this is why is said MT/LT for me.

I do hope I'm wrong regarding the industry partnerships, but logically knowing the way things work, and several discussions with people we're unsure how they can retain them except via a exemption or extension from the relevant partners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.