CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Ann: December 2015 Quarterly Report, page-45

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    That's my assumption, they don't have the time to train the number of staff in house to CCIE levels given the current time frame. And hiring them isn't as easy as you'd think, if they could get them, there's another minimum 3 technical people at 130k each (being conservative)
    They need to ramp up their account management team and have them sit exams (these ones you can do online and less restrictions on)

On the other hand, if they don't retain it, well they didn't have it before, but knowing management there it will be on their roadmap to acquire in the short term. I dare say they may get an exemption, I've never heard of it before, but in saying that, I've never heard of a gold partner losing their status in Australia.

Why CNW over empired? I know the staff and AM's at both, but have more familiarity with CNW and some of their recent hires (leaving long term jobs to join CNW) these guys wouldn't do it unless they saw growth and potential. All I see at the local empire branch is staff churn. I see greater gains with CNW MT than I do empired (who themselves made few silly aquisitions, and are really only just recovering now)

From what I understand they will be using the L7 brand to trade under. Which implies they want the network space. I'm unsure what that means for the Cirrus name? Or if they'll keep both. There's certainly a lot more recognition in the L7 name, whether it has any value/goodwill left in the brand though is a different question and I'm sure the people at CNW will have thought that one through before making any decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.