LPE 0.00% 11.0¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Ok got through by phone, spoke to Ben. His answer to the margin...

1. 78 Posts.
    Ok got through by phone, spoke to Ben.  His answer to the margin question is the "product mix"
    (This is me not ben no quotes here)

I will explain to everyone what this is and most are right it does  reflect a timing related issue

LPE sell to embedded networks but before they are embedded networks the are C&I electricity accounts margins on these are on very low.  they all ramp up or come online but there is a period where they are C&I, the bigger the amount in C&I  the bigger this affect will be, as the quantity of embedded netowrks increases the affect of these type of meters will become less.  I would suggest they are in the Contracted Pipline not the Under Management

The energy market in qld has gone mental, so it may have some affect every retailer is hurting bad, including my employer we have effectively stopped selling.

https://**.st/news/2017/02/28/is-lo...cially-strong-as-its-low-debt-load-indicates/

Also found this link, and quizzed Ben on compensation he laughed and said "I wish", he thinks this considers the performances shares issued which could be correct, he had not seen it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $102.5K 932.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69158 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 161454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.