LPE 0.00% 11.0¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Answer both comments; I got moderated last time I put up contact...

1. 78 Posts.
    Answer both comments;

I got moderated last time I put up contact details LPE ph 1800 040 168, they will advise.

the wholesale market is being highly manipulated by the QLD gov controlled generators. absolute record highs energy market is normally a perfect example of a 'market' supply & demand. yet qld genetrators are oversupplying and pushing energy on contract into NSW and pushing market price into qld up, the average last year was $65/MWh the crrent rate is $160/MWh, if you relay this into a consumer price it costs retailers 2-3cents more than the QLD government is dictatingthey can sell for. one of the best examples of government having absolutely zero understanding of economics. You cant place a ceiling on a sell price when the buy price is a free market mechanism, if a corporation done what they are doing there would be jail time for the directors it is paramount to price fixing and collusion.

It is also the non-government controlled gerenators giving a big FU to the federal government on renewables it must be understood that renewables have a place but not when the technology cannot support 99% of the demand requirments. you cant ask soming that can only genuinely supply <3% of the market to supply 4% little-own 10+% actual number disctated is approx. 11.3%.

This will undoubutedly have an impact on LPE it will be small due to LPE purchasing method but higher cost of goods will always effect suppliers, LPE like all retailers can increase the consumer price inline wth the cost so margins will potentially stay pretty level it is another timing issue, buy low sell high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $102.5K 932.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69158 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 161454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.