DTS 0.00% 23.0¢ dragontail systems limited

Wow, for such an amazing product there is very little comments...

1. 268 Posts.
    Wow, for such an amazing product there is very little comments on hot copper. I have invested since just after the listing and can say i am quite surprised how little media coverage this has had for something that can benefit the FF service in OZ.
    Does any one know if there are any businesses in Australia currently using Dragontail. I can see huge benefits for this with companies like Red Rooster home delivery and Dominos, (though I think they have a similar system already).
    Gee with this kind of platform you could easily set up a fast food delivery network incorporating dozens of smaller different fast food chains in a specific area and running through an independent hub that manages the delivery drivers and charges a small fee of each order.
    Drones!! Automated Vehicles!! Uber Driver Integration!! possibilities are endless really to maximise inefficiencies and delivery costs.
    Probably a bit ahead of my time but wow that would be a gold mine if some one could pull it together. Might have a crack myself.
    This is just the beginning of DTS and cant wait to see where this company is in a few years form now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.