KRM 7.14% 4.5¢ kingsrose mining limited

Ann: December 2016 Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report, page-7

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Letherin and all,

I really think they started out with good intentions; however, between bad luck and some very poor management decisions here we are today.

If I'm right in regard to the comments in my previous post someone or small group will make a killing here and there is very little we can do about it.

I’m sure once all the loans are re-paid to the various directors’ and if they continue to mine at the current per ounce cost then shareholders can expect to receive four fifths of nothing.

If it’s delisted and sold to some small group or individual they will give the market time to forget and most likely re-list as so often happens; however, they won’t be seeing any of my money. Neither will any company that ever employs any of the former directors. These people destroy shareholder value and move on with impunity and whilst some here may feel like this is criminal apparently the powers that be don’t!!!

I accept my money has gone and have moved on.

I wish you the very best of luck in your future investments and hope you can dodge management teams like the KRM shambles.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $33.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $60.82K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 152253 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.