TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Wow what kind of an understatement from you NIKEC!! "Slightly...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Wow what kind of an understatement from you NIKEC!!

"Slightly higher" ??!??!

haha.. you were fully wrong with all yr postings trying to push tgs..

I mentioned always that q4.16 would be a katastrophic quarter and all of you were bashing against me... well dreamers now you have the numbers in front of your eyes!!

An aisc of 2.17/lb (!!) also with a low 5kt production is way much to high! So lets make the calculation:

5kt/q4.16 was about 20% under the avg. quartely production. So let us adding 25% to the normal aisc of ~1.60 (avg. from prev. quarters 2016) which will give us an aisc of max. 2$/lb!! And the electricity is nearly fully (84%!) operating but the aisc is still increasing sharply!! What the hell is this telling us?? Where is the improvement???!!

And we still have not received more information about the guidance 2017!!

Again a freaking announcement!!

It was exactly that what I was expecting and what I told you all in my previous posts. And that's why my calculation of a min. Sales of >2.50/lb is imminent for 2017 to not dive further in those crazy high aisc costs which now aren't comparable anymore vs our competitors!!

The only good thing is that Dr Copper is actually helping us out of that mess what tgs is presenting us since mid 2016!!

And where are the cobalt news?? Nothing!

Now you will understand why I am pissed off!! Hopefully you too or you still didn't reallised what they delivered us!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.