BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

BDR threads have been a great learning environment over the best...

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    BDR threads have been a great learning environment over the best part of the last year. Its a great thread to post ideas and thoughts on. A bit of banter, a bit of curry, some heated discussion and some chuckles. The diversity of opinions/viewpoints keeps things healthy....
    • Diverse perspectives: people have different ways of representing situations and problems; they who see or envision the set of possibilities confronting them differently.
    • Diverse interpretations: people put things into different categories and classifications. To some people, I might be someone who worked at the World Bank. To others, I might be an leadership storyteller. To others, I might be an author about radical management. All are true. They are different interpretations of the world.
    • Diverse heuristics: People have different ways of generating solutions to problems. Some people like to talk through their thinking about problems; others prefer to write out his solutions first and then talk
    • Diverse predictive models: Some people analyze the situation. Others may look for the story)
    • (above is a extract from an article on innovation - but core concepts are generalisable)
    So its good if we are not all obedient, conformist and fall into the pitfalls of group think. But we don't have to be nasty about it. It's counter intuitive, but nice guys/gals  finish first - true story (Game Theory).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.