CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Agree with your points @binwood & those of @loki01 & @worzel1

I like a lot of what SJ has done- mgmnt team, more drilling, & operational improvements but think it's taking much longer than expected to turn this ship (yes some due to legacy from prev mgmt).

SP very-dependent on POG without any other +ve BDR news now that this report is out of the way until the resource/reserve update.

As I said in another thread, I had emailed Paula at BDR on the stockpile discrepancy bought to our attention by @worzel1 & received no response apart from a 'read receipt' & no one to take my follow up call. Not reassuring.

As Loki point 8 states. Not moving enough dirt if one takes into account the strip ratio for the ore reserve - makes the strip ratio higher over time - so just deferring costs.

High grading, low recovery rates & disappointing CY2017 f/cast similar to 2016 (after all these drilling results?)
    Whilst the 20% increase in Real/USD last year is true, BDR have had the benefit of a stronger USD until of late. It is part of the international mining environment that this management should be well aware & able to manage IMO.

It does look like there are more costs to come (mill & elect. grid, & IMO some unexpected costs)

Next 6mths are wet.

SJ's Operational improvements are yet to show up in $$ & my views on POG, currencies, single mine risk means I'm out for now.

GLTA to all BDR SH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.