BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: December 2016 Quarterly Report, page-89

1. 9,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3890
    Lol, how am I being unsubstantiated or premature?

This exact issue is the reason I sold out 3 months ago. I identified it at the time and provided the numbers. As did a few others. We are now 3 months down the road and the same thing has happened this quarterly. I again gave you the numbers of how it doesn't stack up.

As for libellous. If there are holes in your accounts 4 miles wide then either something is wrong or you are just providing piss poor reports that have no where near enough information in them.

Investors buy or sell on these quarterlies believe it or not. I am not going to wait 12 months at a time to see how the company explains the details in an annual report that is a proper financial report (if they do). From the details provided the company isn't making money and hasn't been for some time.

I am not asking you to trade on this information. Not even asking you to believe me.

But saying I have lost integrity because I am willing to call a spade a spade is a bit rich. Not worried though mate. Been on HotCopper long enough now, and this isn't the first thread where people will start getting defensive and playing the man for posting a negative point of view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.