TER 0.00% 21.5¢ terracom limited

W1 given they did a 10:1 consolidation, they were actually...

1. 64 Posts.
    W1 given they did a 10:1 consolidation, they were actually $0.02c on a like for like basis to today.

In pre-consolidation terms, I held quantity of shares at one stage (not as many you) and sold out over a price range of 4c to 2.1c. And didn't I get ridiculed in this illustrious forum for so doing. At one stage I also thought they were heading in the right direction but can't see it now.

The reality is that TER/GUF have been so abysmal in advising the market of their true position that at the very least it is incompetence if not worse.

Let's look at what has happened -
    1. The BNU mine plan has changed dramatically many times;
    2. The BNU CHPP continues to be delayed;
    3. The Mongolian power plant has gone nowhere (did they ever get their $2m investment back?);
    4. The Indonesian acquisition is off the table but did they ever advise the market?
    5. BA not having access to a local TLO was a fundamental flaw and made the mine worthless until one is built (I note it is still not built) - that was the straw that broke the camel's back;
    6. TER have not been giving any real (consistent, reliable) advice on their margins.

Yet all through this, you have been telling this illustrious forum that TER shares are going to be a bonanza...

Never quite understand why people continue to believe in fairy tales despite mounting evidence they don't exist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $172.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $30.77K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 469133 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 158967 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.