ARL 0.99% 50.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: December 2017 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-17

1. 4,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    1. Welcome to the stock market all- the US & Japanese financial year has just started again in January so we have people paying tax bills plus the Xmas period credit card hangover is just hitting home especially for the Americans and we Aussies.

2. The Americans and Japanese who invested in this sector last year now have taxes to pay... because they made a lot of money buying in to cobalt itself but also cobalt juniors- they’ll be straight back in here very soon with even more money to spend this time.

3. The DOW has been flopping around for a moment allowing our dollar to rise, which deters extra investment from America- but as always that is cyclical so watch for our dollar to fall a bit when the DOW recovers- which will bring investment back to our sector & to our company in particular once our American friends note that we have well over 3 times the cobalt and more nickel than the ‘developed world’s largest undeveloped resource’. ( it will only hold that rank until our scoping studies are finished and we absolutely blow them out of the water ).

4. The old rule of thumb ‘buy on the gossip, sell on the news’.

The news? Excellent.
    The gossip? Stellar.

After selling on this news the sheeples are going to be back in droves on the gossip leading up to the PFS.

Conclusion? 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = I am more than happy to be cash poor and ARL share rich at this point in time. Now if I can just figure out some recipes to make cat/chicken food palatable for myself I’ll be set!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $99.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.65K 40.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 3742 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.