AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

I don't think it's fair to point fingers at people in hindsight....

1. 66 Posts.
    I don't think it's fair to point fingers at people in hindsight.

I think we were all on board when the price was going up crazy fast and we were all up ramping the stock a bit. You clearly bought in for a reason for example.

When I saw the opening price I was kicking myself - having sold my parcel at 3c a few days ago - mind you my original buy was at 2c. But as it turns out I was lucky I did sell at 3c.

I still think it'll go up long term, but like I said when I sold, it's just too much of a roller coaster for me, I'm not used to buying shares in these circumstances (having a bunch of variables out of our control) - this was my first shot at it, I learned some good lessons and I think I'll crawl back to my tech stocks now.

I had a good laugh at those saying you have to be made of iron to hold AGO - seems like a true statement.

It was unfortunate with the quarterly and good spotting by col69 for predicting a bad quarterly on open. Good luck to all holders, I know you'll persevere as you've done before - I hope you'll be rewarded for your patience in the near future, hopefully I'll be back to join that ride when it does happen!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.