TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Massive beat on market expectations issued after ASX closed...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Massive beat on market expectations issued after ASX closed (smart move) -
    - AISC slashed 18% from 1240 to 1017, amazing! Even better than I called of 1040
    - $3M of debt paid ie 13% of all debt in 3 months, better than market expected but I called this spot on
    - production of 16109 v 12855 up a whopping 25% in 3 months
    - grade up a whopping 32%-51% head/mine grade 1.7% v 2.74%/2,43%
    - AVRP US$1276 stable
    - sales peroz up 20%,
    - revenues up 17% to US$18.5M but hoarded stockpiles more for the US$2.5M difference that I called of US$21M pQ
    - Cash of A$11M & bullion more plus record stockpiles of 125T (10% of annual production)
    - guidance retained same, will beat if they keep producing as in Dec at 6224 ozpm x 12=75kozpa
    - spearpoint drill results Mid Feb (very smart to hold back) but results in line ie more high grade
    "The infill drilling at Spearpoint is ongoing following a slow start. We expect this drilling to be completed by mid-February. Results to date are in line with expectations and the potential to increase reserves remain"

But the major reveal is that stunningly low AISC of 1017 v 1240 & looks headed to 900-950 if they keep this rate of production, higher grade and mill throughput going and they have said they are cutting costs.

The grade is increasing fast and looks like blended with lower grade ore and with rising production on lower costs with rising cash & rising stockpiles & higher sales spot price shooting up in Jan-March to 1344 now (v 1276 Dec) which will boost revenues, free cashflow & margins.

Stunning result unexpected by the market especially on slashed costs, higher grades, more cash & stockpiles & lower debt. And looks like its going to continue for the next 3 quarters on a rising Au price!

TRY will FLY!
    Last edited by Samboy69: 31/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.