AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

A little bit of twisting there 8horse. I dont get and have never...

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    A little bit of twisting there 8horse.

I dont get and have never personally suggested AVZ - should be announcing daily updates re rig mobilisation.

What I have said, given there was a delay re Customs ' paperwork' ( a Chinese 'player' calling in a favour via DRC customs to delay progress???)

and the ' on or about mid January' is overdue, the Coy should announce when drilling has commenced or provide an update if information is known that the timeframe stated won't be met.

I have been clear in saying that I don't think commencement would cause a sudden rocket to the SP as I have always been of the view, it will be results that will do that...

Commencement for me, was/is to start the clock on the 'constant flow of news' as stated by the Coy in particular when to reasonably expect the first results announcement, again as stated at the AGM, after the first 12 to 1500 metres.

If the first drill results 'are not'...... of interest to anyone here, then I'll put myself out there ( again) and call BS on that, straight up.

Let's be honest on this one.....IMO, EVERYONE here is 'desperate' to read about the first drill results.

I'm sure you and others have the ability to calculate that timeframe, the benchmark obviously ( to me at least) ... knowing with some accuracy, ( not a tweet) that drilling has in fact started, + / - two, three days, not two, three weeks.

On the above basis, if you deem that ' desperate' , then so be it, I'm desperate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.