AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I have decided tonight where I stand on this issue of no update...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I have decided tonight where I stand on this issue of no update on lateness. there has been a few good posts on this. I feel that updating us on delays would be more detrimental to our SP. It provides certainly of news flow most probable that allows BEOT to play their games and short the stock. It also on a positive side allows us to top up cheap, but at the expense of less experienced holders maybe. it also risks removing shares from newer holders and those who set stops in. i have never ever set a stop in my life and there are times that i should have, but there are also many times i would have been stopped out intraday and not been happy and we have heard people on threads here say exactly that in the last week.

Announcements should be worthy and for detail and price sensitive information. lateness, not I accept as not needing a notice. at school i would have anly needed a note. maybe twitter and ML would suffice as the Note given as he is a representative of promotions, marketing and mergers

and yes beener, we do have a common friend of mutual respect. I here in some parts of the world, it is a blue moon tonight. China is one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.