BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

@colinchi There is no doubt in my mind that you want to see...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @colinchi

There is no doubt in my mind that you want to see lower prices.

And why would someone wish something like that......if they don't intent to profit!!

Why would someone take the trouble for no gain!!

To me the Quarterly report is not spectacular but a work in progress.
    After spending 7.8 million on plant upgrade......still manage to add 2 million cash balance.
    Probably first time BDR added cash in a long time. I am a little surprised the cash balance went up.

If the gold price holds above USD 1300 then BDR might just battle along with its upgrade plans without a cap raise.

I think this price smash is more related to gold sector than BDR.
    Across the board all stocks have been trashed.
    FED meeting coming up.....the usual playbook.
    Price smash....get everyone in panic mode and sell....after meeting price rebound.
    Have seen it many times......will it be different this time....could be!!!

Excellent performing gold companies have been sold down indiscriminately.......BDR is no exception.
    Sea of red throughout the sector.
    Maybe Gold has seen the highs for the year. I don't know. So people might be taking their profits wherever they have and leaving the gold market for now. You should be the first one to sell if you still waiting for USD 1240 gold.

I have to admit once again the BDR shorts won the battle. Today must be a great day for them to cover their shorts at these prices. Many BDR shareholders just handed their money in a platter. Selling at these prices is just like opening wallet and asking them to help themselves.
    The game is rigged......it is designed so the little guys hand their money to the big guys by hook or crook.
    Small holders like me will change but the manipulators will be the same. The game will continue.
    Next and so on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.