CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7028
    Thanks for the link richmitchtay.

Although in the Feb issue of Cannainvestor, the interview was done on Jan 2nd (they said the sp was 84c which only occurred on that date)

main point of note for RGI investors was his comment re their Ontario facility.

....much of the infrastructure for the building, power & water etc already in place, currently negotiating for the financing and contracting of further development of the facility.

That was 6 weeks ago, sounds like the funds from their recent placement are mainly for another Arizona acquisition, though the 2nd tranche was expected early Jan & so far hasn't been announced. Hopefully some funds from this will be directed to Ontario. They are paying rent on this large building so they wont want things to drag out.

The next step of the buildout would be the actual growing rooms with Roto-Gro units. They have said Ontario will be entirely Roto-Gro. With the 3 month + lead time for orders, that order must be very close.

I know I mentioned this in my last post & I don't want to harp on about it too much. But it totally amazes me how the holders of the 40m shares which have come out of escrow are holding tight. Of the 25m that were available to trade over the last year, I'd say they've been turned over at least twice, ie 50m sold, giving an average hold time of about 6 months. These holders are holding tight, at least at current prices, there will be a massive shortage of shares to buy when a big order is announced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.